Every year, we aim at making the East African tourism product known to as many east Africans as possible through scheduling, planning, and making an annual International Youth Camp happen. We call it “starting a new year in style”! this year, we are having it in Mombasa, on the coast of Indian Ocean and it’s a whole experience of a lifetime that you shouldn’t miss for anything. On this trip, we will get to experience what camping on the great shores of the ocean!
Your Safari at a Glance
- Day 1: Drive from Kampala to Nairobi via Busia
- Day 2: Drive to Mombasa, Malindi
- Day 3: Swimming in the ocean at Mida Creek Echo camp
- Day 4: Mamba Reptile Village and Fort Jesus
- Day 5: Marine Park Blue safari
- Day 6: Vasco Da Gama monument and drive to Nairobi
- Day 7: Drive back to Kampala
Essential items to pack for the trip:
- Petty cash for snacks along the long drives to and from Nairobi on the first and last days of the trip.
- Heavy and warm clothes for the Nights spent in Nairobi
- Light clothes for the days and nights spent in Mombasa
- Good lens camera for beautiful photography
- Insect repellent
- Enough change of clothes for the 7 days
- Comfortable footwear, preferably open shoes/ sandals for the coast
- Olive oil for foot massages after long days of travel.
This package includes:
- Main meals minus breakfast and lunch of day 1, and lunch and dinner of the last day of tour
- Entrance fees at attractions
- COVID-19 tests
This package does not include:
- Personal shopping
- Personal excursions taken during the rest days
- Extra meals
- Snacks along the journeys to and from Nairobi
NOTE: Accommodation facilities stated above are not fixed. Alternative accommodation can be arranged depending on the client’s preference.